Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) (Security Cleared)
Location: Corsham / Hybrid
Salary £60,000 – £70,000 plus an excellent benefits package and yearly bonus
SC Clearance is essential for this role you must be a UK national only
F5 Consultants are looking to take on an experienced Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) to work for our client who are an established Defence consultancy. My client is willing to put you through DV clearance but you must be SC cleared.
- Supporting Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) activities for several Targets of Accreditation (ToA).
- Creating the creation of security accreditation documentation for several ToA’s.
- Engagement with key stakeholder’s wrt network connectivity between secure systems and produce relevant security accreditation paperwork.
- Writing trial requirements and guiding test/trial staff wrt security assets and report production.
- In depth knowledge of JSP440, JSP490, JSP604, IA Standards to enable SAC security outputs in support of the Programme (including multiple Projects / Targets of Accreditation).
Essential requirements for this role:
· Ability to prioritise workloads in a timely and flexible manner.
· Reviewing documents for complex systems and assuring compliance against strict standards, advising on JSP440 and JSP604, producing RMADS and PIA documentation, chairing security working groups, scoping vulnerability assessments and penetration testing activities.
· Ability to communicate clearly at all leadership levels (including with technical and non-technical personnel)
· Experienced in Technical Risk Assessment and Controls activities.
· Experienced in Physical, Personnel and Procedural Risk Assessment and Controls activities.
· Experienced in the production of Accreditation documentation such as Security related Risk Management Document Sets, Policy and Procedure preparation and production, IAtT’s, etc.
· Experience as a SAC, Accreditation Analyst or Accreditor.
· CISM or CISSP or equivalent qualification
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corsham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: NR6