Security Architect – DV Cleared – Contract role
Location: Corsham (2-3 days onsite)
Daily rate: £650 inside IR35
Contract length: 6 months
You must be DV Cleared and be a sole UK National
F5 Defence & Intelligence is looking to take on an experienced Security Architect with DV clearance to work on a 6 month contract basis.
You will be accountable for all technical support and assurance activities associated with the MOD Project.
This will include (but is not limited to):
- Recommend controls and identify solutions that support MOD in improving its ability to recover from cyber incidents.
- Provide specialist advice and recommend approaches across teams and stakeholders.
- Provide technical assurance of SORs, commercial artefacts and supplier proposals.
- Review, refine and maintain all cyber recovery policy, guidance, and other documentation.
- Work closely with teams from complex interconnected and interdependent systems to support them in applying guidance and developing recovery plans at an enterprise level.