Data Engineer (Security Cleared Contract role)
Location: Hybrid – Corsham & Bristol MOD sites
Start date: ASAP
End date: 29th March 2024
Daily rate £500 inside IR35
DV Clearance is essential for this role you must be a UK national only.
F5 Consultants are looking to take on an experienced Data Engineer contract to work on a 6-month contract which could be extended. This is a hybrid role and requirement to go onsite 1-2 days per week depending on project requirements.
- The overall aim of this project is to provide SQEP into the defence programme.
- This project will be delivered in an Agile manner, and this Statement of Works covers the initial Programme Increment. It is expected that this Statement of Works will be updated for each subsequent Programme Increment.
- The precise tasks to be completed will be defined at a high level during the Increment planning workshop and then at a granular level during sprint planning in accordance with the Authority.
- The Service will also require adopting the ISO44001 methodology to facilitate a collaborative culture, as part of our ‘One-Team’ ethos.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Data mining
- Machine-learning and operations research, statistical data analysis and data visualisation
- R, SQL and Python understanding
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (such as Azure, AWS & IBM).
- Familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop)
- Experience of Agile development CI/CD pipeline.
Job Types: Temporary contract, Full-time
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: £500.00 per day
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, Bristol: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: NR12
Expected start date: 16/10/2023