You can be based anywhere in the UK however the business operates with a hybrid working model which equates to 2-3 days in office or at client site a month. Typical office locations include (but not limited to) London, Bristol, Manchester, and Birmingham.
An award-winning digital transformation consultancy has a number of exciting AWS projects incoming within their Software & Applications team, and as a result are looking to take on a number of AWS-focused Solution Architects who can lead and consult on these projects end-to-end.
The blend of skills they’re looking for are:
- Strong experience working with Cloud/AWS technologies, SME-level expertise
- Familiarity with structured architectural methodologies (e.g., TOGAF)
- Practical experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Proficiency in designing microservices
- Proficiency in containerisation technologies (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Background and experience in best DevOps practices
- Strong consultative mindset/background
All candidates need to be eligible and willing to undergo attaining SC clearance due to the nature of the end clients you will be dealing with. No active clearance is necessary, and you can be started before your clearance comes through.
They not only offer a basic salary between £70,000 and £110,000 (DOE), but they also have a comprehensive benefits package and extensive learning and development opportunities.. more details can be disclosed on a call!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £70,000.00-£110,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: NR10